An inversion is more like a regular table that is placed on a pivot. It is important that you have the table lying and have your feet strapped, just so it can secure to the bottom of the inversion table. At this point, you must engage the pivot mechanism, thus putting you in a position to flip it upside down safely. Backware.com has conducted a review of the best inversion tables that you will find in the market today.
The gravity inversion technique has been employed for centuries to assist with headache relief, chronic back pain, improved blood flow, and increased flexibility. People suffering from incessant back pain are more like the large percentage of people that make use of the gravity inversion tables. The discomfort from the lower back area can be as a result of so many reasons, among which include spinal misalignment, bad posture, and back muscles or weak stomach. Most of these problems can be linked with the consequences of gravitational forces.
Just a number of people make the assumption that the only reason that people employ the gravity inversion table is for the alleviation of persistent lower back issues. Nonetheless, if we should place more light on the truth, there are more reasons why people employ the inversion table.
Below are some of the additional benefits that inversion tables provide
- When you make use of the inversion table on a regular basis, you are in the position of preserving your height. The gravity inversion exercise assists in minimizing the rate at which your spine shrinks, which is attributed to gravity pulling you down.
- If you involve in inversion exercises more regularly, you tend to increase the rate of reducing the impact of gravitational compression on your hips, back, neck and vertebrae.
- Inversion is of assistance in decreasing pain on your lumbar region by maximizing the circulation of blood near the vertebrae discs, which also assist in removing toxins buildup and the restoration of fluids between the vertebrae.
- Inversion therapy table treatments give you the opportunity to be flexible
- Inversion therapy increases the rate at which oxygen is supplied to the brain, most especially when you involve in inversion exercises, thus improving the memory and focus.